Itching

Juliette55 writes:

Dermoplast you buy it in a spray can, it has a red top on it at Walmart in the med section of the store. take it home
Spray your dog and he will get relief from his itching.
I have a dog that was itching something fierce and I got that don't know why I had tried everything else. Anyway brought it home sprayed it on him and wa la he's not itching at all.
Once in awhile when he does and I just get the can out and give him a spray and hes' fine again. Hope this works for you all with the itching problems it worked for us! and needless to say I am never with out Dermoplast now! Works on hubbys itchy feet to lol!

Barbara asks:
Thanks for the info.
Now do you spray their whole body or what?
Please let me know because this dog is allergic to grass and yard dust.

Juliette55 responds:
Hi -- I sprayed my whole dog. I sure hope this will help you but am wondering if your dog is so allergic what if he is allergic to the ingredients in the spray???? All I know is it worked for us ! Maybe you should try in just one section where your dog is scratching and see if he or she gets relief.

Barbara responds:
I think we have a handle on the itching. The culprit is the grass.
I take a warm wash cloth and wipe Lu-e down in the evening after his last run and it seems to really help.. Of course the Dermoplast really helped..
Thanks again Barbara

Jean responds:

My dogs get some red patches from grass allergies.When I see them, I just apply some of the Extra Strength Gold Bond Triple Action Relief powder (green container) to them and it helps clear their redness up.

No comments: